OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Electronic Cottage, Alchemical Radio, & Improv/Experimental Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 24 08:38:51 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

July 24, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS & MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from The Electronic Cottage (show #15),
Alchemical Radio (show #94), and The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #39).
See the playlists below. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock this week is Melodic Energy Commission’s “Time
Is A Slippery Concept”. Just released this past year, this is the first MEC
album in over two decades. Hawkwind’s Del Dettmar played on their 1979 &
1980 MEC albums. You can go directly to our online store at:
http://aural-innovations.com/store

The Electronic Cottage (show #15)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we receive
at Aural Innovations. The show is named after Hal McGee's zine of the same
name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Frank Gingeleit – “Planet’s Spring Dance” (from Megalopolis)
Trip Tech – Track 10 (from Slide)
Sara Ayers – “A Million Stories” (excerpt) (from A Million Stories)
Mingo – “Time Turned New” (from The Once and Future World)
Antony Kalugin – “Chewy Movie” (from Polaris)
Buzzsaw & The Shavings – “Malefactors In A Cage With Valentinians Bears”
(from Open Loops Vol. 2)
Floating Mind – “Stellar” (from Deep Visions)
Barry Lamb – “It’s Not About You (and neither is it about me)” (from It’s
All About Purpose)
Verplanken – “Welcome” (from The Missing Tracks)
Zentropia – “Snakes Guard Our Secrets” (from Subsonic Laws of Deconstruction)

Alchemical Radio (show #94)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label, and features some of the best
Psychedelia, Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the
underground has to offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

(Alchemical Radio theme tune kindly provided by Dave Dill: www.davedill.net
Betty Dylan – "Abdicate The Throne"
Barry Lamb – "Built For Eternity"
The Bevis Frond – "Hit Squad"
Bob Seawick – "Indian Summer"
Buben – "Criminal Chromosone"
Brad Wilson – "The Healer"
Carl Burnett – "Loud Party Warning"
Janet Robbins – "Voluntary Exile"
Dave Dill – "See You In The Sunshine"
Dimension X – "Nothing’s Changed"
The Buzzrats – "Raising Money For Michael"
Don Campau & Ken Clinger – "San Francisco"
Hamadryad – "Self Made Men"
Bob Pyle – "When They Close The Golden Arches"

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #39)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
exciting improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz
we receive in the Aural Innovations mailbox.

Thuja – disc 1 track 5 (from Pine Cone Temples)
Anna Homler/Steuart Liebig Duo – “Case In Point” (from Kelpland Serenades)
Exist – “Knock Knock” (from Exist)
Sara Ayers – “A Million Stories” (excerpt) (from A Million Stories)
Ready for Japan – “Roppongi Skeigns” (from Rock n Roll is Dead)
Michael Vernusky – “Tanah for Flute and Tape” (from Blood That Sees The Light)
Verplanken – “The Prisoner” (from Autopsy of a Dream)
>From Quagmire – “Holiday Song” (from Habitats in the Wound)
Zavoloka – “Suspenzia” (from Suspenzia)
Andrey Kiritchenko – “Scope of my Perception” (from True Delusion)
The Modern 13 – “3rd Movement” (from Music E.P.)

http://Aural-Innovations.com