NIK - Space Ritual

Stephe lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Sun Jul 24 19:12:17 EDT 2005

Well hey now. I love the Brock and crew too. And the Nik and co. I think its
daft for fans to argue over this shit. They are not the same band, and I
think the fans are the ones creating more crap than the bands themselves.
The fans are the spirit. Without the fans there is no band. Why isn't Ginger
Baker or Steve Swindells the spirit of Hawkwind? Its us. Right?? Who cares
about what Nik is doing? If you don't like it, don't go to the show. Don't
buy the cds. I don't hear Nik saying he's the one. Don't buy anything DB
releases. Don't hear Dave saying I'm the spirit of HW or am I missing it.
Don't remember Nik saying it either. Its us. WE ARE THE SPIRIT OF
HAWKWIND!!!!! The fans are what makes it happen. I'm sure Dave and Nik would
agree on that. Cheers Stephe