Pricing albums

David Greenhalgh greenhalgh.david at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Jul 25 00:45:37 EDT 2005

Thanks for the pointers and the offer. My copy of the Price Guide is
2002 as well and I haven't seen a more up to date version. I was
thinking that there might be a sort of record equivalent of the "Blue
Book" somewhere on the web, but maybe not. (For the non-UK members,
the "Blue Book" is a price guide for used cars that is intended for
dealers on the theory that not every dealer is an expert in every
car, and the ones who know brand X don't want to get squeezed out by
the ones that don't. It doesn't give an asking price, but it does
give a benchmark.)

Dave