Spaceritual , NOT QUO

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Jul 25 07:50:13 EDT 2005

Hi all, no insightful info here, simply just don't see the spaceritual, QUO
comparison.
As one who enjoys the music of both, I see NIK as NIK, and Quo as Quo..The
only similarity I can find is that they are both, 'Rockin all over the
world' ( sans the US for Quo..they've pretty much  given up touring here).
There's just no profit in Quo touring the states, and although it's not too
lucrative for NIK either, his philosophy still brings him to our shores. I
remember speaking with him about it last autum, when we opened for him in
New Jersey...Peace, Mike