HW: Sorry folks, my fault...

Mark Storer mjec.storer at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Jul 25 08:51:41 EDT 2005

> P.P.P.P.S.  I'm sad that VDGG sold out in Amsterdam before I was able to
figure out a way to get a ticket.  I was seriously thinking of going, esp.
since I like some of the reunion tracks a lot (Every Bloody Emperor, Nutter
Alert).  Did anyone go?  Report?

Not in Amsterdam, but a mate and I saw them at Leicester, it was magic.
VDGG was the first band I ever saw, back in 1976, (with the same mate!!)
I was overwhelmed then, as I was this time.
The whole atmosphere was electric, and Still Life brought tears to these old
eyes.