OFF: Sunshine Daydream

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jul 26 03:33:19 EDT 2005

On 25 Jul 2005, at 23:05, Jerry Guizar wrote:

> Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> But I
>> always loved the Grateful Dead, and they too were perfectly
>> capable of
>> stepping out and sucking royally on any given night even in the
>> periods
>> where they were at the top of their game :)  That's what makes it
>> fun.
>
>   Have you seen the Grateful Dead DVD Sunshine Daydream (from'72
> sources)?

Yeah, I've got a traded DVD-R.  An ... interesting document, I
thought!  I can see why its official release kinda fizzled away to
nothing :)  However, the show where the film was shot is justly
famous -- I've got a very good copy of audio from that show, and the
playing is excellent.  Shame the film coverage was kind of ...
haphazard!

Cheers,
Carl

--