SPIRIT OF THE AGE - LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Tue Jul 26 18:48:40 EDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:50:14 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

at this moment in time i'd still say the safest way of ensuring that your
copies (remember there's 2 versions) count towards chart placings is by pre
ordering from Amazon.co.uk although i'm aware a couple of other online
retailers are offering the single i'm unsure of there eligability.

again i'd still advise overseas buyers to hold off for the minute until it's
clarified one way or another as to whether their sales would count.

hope that helps

regards

Dave