SPIRIT OF THE AGE - LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Stephe lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue Jul 26 19:04:50 EDT 2005

Hi Dave, If we wait and miss them because they sellout, will you guarantee
copies. I'm serious. I don't want to miss out. These may become rare if they
sellout and theres no reprint. Its happened. I pre-ordered the 2 singles and
album, but can easily cancel. What if I do as you ask and I miss out?
Thoughts??? Cheers Stephe
PS The sales probably wouldn't mean much to the US market. If we buy from
the UK, why wouldn't it count there? Isn't the count by sales and not who's
buying?

 at this moment in time i'd still say the safest way of ensuring that your
copies (remember there's 2 versions) count towards chart placings is by pre
ordering from Amazon.co.uk although i'm aware a couple of other online
retailers are offering the single i'm unsure of there eligability
 again i'd still advise overseas buyers to hold off for the minute until
it's
 clarified one way or another as to whether their sales would count.