SPIRIT OF THE AGE - LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Tue Jul 26 19:32:53 EDT 2005

hi Steph (and anyone else with similar concerns)

a valid point you make and to put your mind at rest i've just pinged of an
e-mail to the relevant parties who know about such things so would like to
think i can give you a definative answer within the next 24 hours.

thanks for yours and everyone elses continued interst in this

regards

Dave