HW: TMTYL & Spirit Single on Amazon

David Greenhalgh greenhalgh.david at NTLWORLD.COM
Wed Jul 27 15:42:09 EDT 2005

Isee the singles are keeping Oasis at number 3. Does that mean
Hawkwind are bigger than the Beatles now?
<rant>
Mind you, am I the only one a bit sad to see Hawkwind buying into the
game of releasing multiple versions of the same thing? I know, I
know, I'm an old fogie who doesn't get it and still thinks EPs were a
neat idea. At least there's only two versions and the seem to have
different "A Sides," unlike the umpteen differently mixed "B Sides"
and the obligatory DVD single that all the other entries in the chart
seem to have!
  </rant>