HW: Take me to your Leader

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Thu Jun 2 05:10:22 EDT 2005

Hej

Anyone know what label this will be released on? Seems the date is set.
When I spoke to the band in Norway, they would not release the name of
the label, which I think is quite strange, especially if it is going to
be Voiceprint! I guess it is not going to be voiceprint. There was some
hint about a Canadian release of the CD involving Mr. Godwin again.

Any guesses what label it could be??? They are printing at least 2000
copies to start with all with this extra DVD.

scott