Take me to your Leader

Dave Bottomley merlinas at BTCONNECT.COM
Thu Jun 2 05:23:01 EDT 2005

Scott asked:

> Anyone know what label this will be released on? Seems the date is set.
> When I spoke to the band in Norway, they would not release the name of
> the label, which I think is quite strange, especially if it is going to
> be Voiceprint! I guess it is not going to be voiceprint. There was some
> hint about a Canadian release of the CD involving Mr. Godwin again.
> Any guesses what label it could be??? They are printing at least 2000
> copies to start with all with this extra DVD.

There's a flyer circlating at the moment (mailed out by HW a few weeks ago,
but also available at the current batch of gigs, I believe) advertising the
album. This has Voiceprint's logo in one corner. I guess that's your answer.
But there was nothing on VP's website last time I checked & both parties
seem strangely reluctant to confirm this.

Dave