HW: Take me to your Leader

Fri Jun 10 16:34:47 EDT 2005

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Cyberkrel wrote:

> Voiceprint is the label. If they are doing 2000 then yes, most definitely
> willl the free DVD be available from us and other retailers - we are taking
> orders for it from last week.

        If Voiceprint really is the label, that's a pretty depressing
outcome. Same as with Bedouin, three years with a potentially excellent
album going round the labels and for one reason or another that great deal
that was always just round the corner not materialising and the fallback
being something they could have had all along. If that was going to happen
anyway we could have had two albums and they twice the income in the
time. Oh well. Yours,
                      Jon

ObCD: HotMG
--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."