OFF: Aural Innovations: New Radio Shows & Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jun 12 06:32:31 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

June 12, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS AND MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#129), Alchemical Radio (show #90), Drool Trough (show #31), and our newest
show - Tapegerm Radio (show #1).You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock is the latest release from Nasoni Records, La
Ira de Dios – “Hacia el Sol Rojo”, which is a Space-Acid-Stoner band from
Peru. Also in stock are several titles from the Stone Premonitions label,
including Census of Hallucinations, Krom Lek, When’s The Future, and The
Rabbit’s Hat. Stay tuned next weekend for an all Stone Premonitions radio
show. We also got several copies of the first Lamp of the Universe CD, “The
Cosmic Union”, so if you missed it the first time around grab it now. Also
back in stock are God*amn I’m A Countryman label items that flew out the
door, including Moon Trotskij, Rad Kjetil, and The Spacious Mind Live Volume
One. I’ve also still got plenty of copies of The Spacious Mind’s new
Rotvalta CD and a handful of the Reality D. Blipcrotch 10”. Visit the store
at: http://aural-innovations.com/store

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #129)

Assassins of Silence – “Moonglum” (from Take Me To Your Dealer)
Gong – “Supercotton” (from Acid Motherhood)
Instant Flight – “Top Of The Mountain” (from Colours & Lights)
Blackloud – “Did We Forget” (from Octave Drops)
Taipuva Luotisuora - "Music for Kortela Space Hood Elevators" (from I)
Nick Castro – “Sun Song” (from Further From Grace)
Nog Cavanagh – “The Garden” (from Everything Leads To Here)
Idioverse – “Red Buzzer” (from Idioverse)
Gratton – “Sallow Ground” (from Vopat)
Loxley Beade – “Being There” (from Of Transient Thoughts & Iridescence)
Joseph A. Malgeri – “Back In Time” (from Back In Time)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie – “Lizard Song” (from Psycho Erectus)

Alchemical Radio (show #90)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label, and features some of the best
Psychedelia, Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the
underground has to offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

David Eggar & Thomas Simon – Kadja
Eric Anders – Warrior Kin
Fanger & Schonwalder – Rendeveus Im Theater
Ford – All I Need
Frank Gingeleit – Lost In The Deep Blue
General Kustard – Adrift
The Generalissimos – John Coltrane (Feels Your Pain)
Geoff Oelsner – Poem: Heaven’s Force, Earth’s Force
Geoff Oelsner – Mad Tom’s Song
Giles – Black Queen
Greg Segal – Blue Cavern River
Grief Society – Time Travel (Radio Edit)
Guitar Light – Easy Care
Hal McGee & Rick Frenecki – Five Faces Of Four Hidden Masters
The Hungry Ghost – Brooder
The Insane Picnic – Chaos Control
Homeland Security – Every Woman Mary

Aural Innovations Tapegerm Radio (show #1)

Tapegerm was started in May 2000 by a few folks who were making mixes of
loops taken from old cassette tape albums, homemade tracks, and loops of our
own for a new project being run at homemademusic.com. After a few months a
few of us thought it would be cool to start collaborating together by
dropping our loops into a pool shared by everyone in the group and see what
kind of music came out. Basically we're a bunch of artists who have fun
combining sounds in different ways and hearing how other artists combine
those sounds in other ways. Visit our web site at tapegerm.com.

NOTE: Tapegerm Radio is different from the other Aural Innovations Radio
shows in that it was created by our friends at Tapgerm and comes to you in
streaming mp3 format rather than RealAudio.

hebephrenic - Anesthesia Green
Jeff Davis and the Beauregards - Dawg Gone It
Mike McGary - The Space Between Us
Virus Factory - Experiments in Futility
Heuristics Inc. - Firefly Graveyard
Omnitechnomatrix - A Mother Board Called Earth
Magical Cigarette - Trampoline (Grudge Mix)
Buzzsaw & The Shavings - Catherine's Pig Snort for Potemkin-Symphony No.2
Arthur Loves Plastic - That's How They Get Ya
Blind Mime Ensemble - Anguish Wall
International Garbageman - froopless (system)
Insecta Sonic - Mercury Rising
Mental Anguish - That Big Old Eye In The Sky
Dean Barrett - Big Bass
CYSTEM - Matango
Anti - Gravity Workshop - Alien Skull - Space Tomb MX
mystified - Time Taken
DJ Get Yo Fat On - That girl needs a Q-Tip
SoLaRis - AUDENTITY CRISIS
David Fuglewicz – Overloaded

Drool Trough (show #31)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

The Intercontinental Playboys – “Hear Ye, All Ye Sumptuous” (from Sonic
Seducers)
Asteroid B-612 – “Edge A Little Closer” (from Two Fisted Rock ‘N’ Roll)
Nick Castro – “Walk Like A Whisper” (from Further From Grace)
The Cubby Creatures -  “Age Of Smoke” (from After The Deprogramming)
Blackloud – “360s” (from Octave Drops)
Flesh Resonance – “The Worlds You Wake” (from Aeon)
Tony Longworth – “The Eight Immortals” (from Beyond the Veil)
Steve Tallis – “Bury My Body” (from Zozo)
Steve Tallis and the Holy Ghosts - “My Hands Are On Fire” (from Loko)
The Minni-Thins – “Bark is Brass” (from In Black Cause I Asked)
Contraction – “L’Ame á Tout Faire” (from La Bourse ou la Vie)
Bebek – “Frozen” (from Bebek)
Carl Burnett – “Loud Party Warning” (from Life Before MIDI: Naked)
Stephanie Sante – “Chai Chai” (from Coffee Culture)
Idioverse – “Tiny Liquorice” (from Idioverse)
Fear Of Flying – “Shades Of Fire” (from More Attempts at Perfection)
Bacon & Egg – “Formerly D-11” (from Are Fanduvo)
Passiou – “Spirit Knife” (from Please Don’t Eat Me)
Charlie Schmidt – “Kanaranzi Waltz” (from Xanthe Terra)
Glyn Bailey – “The Plastic Bag Song (Facts) ” (from Toys From Balsa)

http://Aural-Innovations.com