Hawkwind: 17.06.2005

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Jun 18 05:55:02 EDT 2005

Hi folks

Just a short mail to let you know that the gig yesterday night was a real
heavy one
All 4 members in top form + 2 dancers
No other guests

Lots of guitar work by Dave. One of the heaviest sets by Hawkwind I have
ever seen.
Had a great look on the stage because I was standing with some friends in
the 1st row

Here is the set:

17.06.2005, GIESSEN, LOVE & PEACE FESTIVAL, 70 minutes

intro / spirit of the age / sword of the east / psychedelic warlords / out
here we are / angela android / hassan I sahba / space is their  / hassan I
sahba / angels of death / paradox / assault & battery / golden void / where
are they now / brainbox pollution

Now 30 minutes left to go for the 2nd Hawkwind show at the beautiful Loreley
venue.
More about this show tomorrow

Bernhard