OFF: Doctor Who, how was it?

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 04:25:55 EDT 2005

Neat, I didn't even know about a new series. They finally stopped
airing old shows for good on new hampshire public TV I guess, it was
already being overrun by stupid concerts and fundraisers most of the
time and I had a job so I usually fell asleep watching it at 12AM. I
own 2 tapes; Tom Baker is the man, I haven't seen enough Daleks
episodes though- love those things. Someday a great criminal will make
ones to rob banks. They'll be shorter though because it's turned out
to be more practical like with that Pacbot and the Roomba. I almost
stole a Pacbot once- no joke!  Well I was heavily plotting to when one
was on familliar grounds, a non armored one.

This idea is my copyright but I want someone to start gluing cheap
high frequency/high voltage transformers (such as Tesla coils )onto
Roombas and reselling them okay? Do it, expound the idea, fund someone
to do it, solicit funding for me to do it. Good. It's a perfect chaos
device for clearing your house after a party. And on top of that the
"irobot" company that makes it are jerks.

 Anyone know that KLF Dr. Who football song?

On the subject though I saw an acquaintance around may 30 who told me
he was working with the students in a class he teaches to film  Dr.
Who episodes they wrote themselves! And air it on Boston Cable Access.
It's plausible but I'm waiting to hear from him he was going to send
me the scripts to read and I wanted to lend him a bunch of vintage
science instruments for sets. I know for a fact he built a Tardis in
his old apartment though. I'll track him down though now that  I
brought it up somewhere.

On 6/28/05, Alex S. Garcia <asg at mvdbase.com> wrote:
> > I suspect Dr Who is not going to be favourably remembered in that
> > household!
>
> Unless the parents are already fans (of the old show)? LOL.
>

> Alex.
> --
> Progressive rock : prog.xrs.net / rip.xrs.net

Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans