Philip Dick

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Thu Jun 30 15:13:40 EDT 2005

Not read much of his stuff but love all the films I've seen based on his
books - Blade Runner, Minority Report, Paycheck, Total Recall.  All top
movies.
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Drill
Sent: 30 June 2005 10:32
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF: Philip Dick

This is a high volume list dammit and a good one, what's the starting
date, wow. I just thought it would be fun to ask who likes this
author. What, perhaps 50 people on this list?

Second Variety- wow. Then I read a "vol. 5 (Eye of the Sibyl?)" short
story book, then Radio Free Albemuth, and a biography of him, then
Counterclock world, all in what 3 months. What next? PKD has my vote
for any pantheon now. Comes up everywhere too, and I am receiving
signals from the Valis satellite nightly. About that time now actually
it's 2:30AM in california.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans