OFF: Dream Theater

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 16:17:20 EDT 2005

You know I got a DT album in the year 1995 it had a mirror and
depiction of a 3D perspective on the cover. The song Caught in a Web,
one with a sample of someone saying "its 6 oclock on christmas
morning". I did find it dull however several people have insisted to
me they are good. Unfortunately broadcast radio is not available that
is  playing them.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans