OFF: Aural Innovations: New Magic Cat Radio and Drool Trough shows + New Mail Order Goodies

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 16:25:54 EDT 2005

I will attempt to familiarize myself with the internet radio
broadcast. Radio Free Berkeley has a website where I collected
diagrams of radio transmission circuits. You may find the
conversations I had with various employees QUITE AMUSING. But I shall
not repost them to this list.  Send request to Drill.01 at gmail.com for
a copy.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans