HW: Stonehenge and other English reminiscences

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 16:54:23 EDT 2005

These issues are now available. Science one day will recapture a full
knowledge and delineation of cultures wiped out by their enemy, ROME.
Vital information to lead an assault on Rome. Rotary Clench Folded
Spiral Beacon appears simultaneously all over the world  and beckons
as it has lied in wait for as many as 20000 years. I have personally
visited sites at Newgrange and in the american midwest. I have been to
Hadrian's wall. It may as well be vaporized there could be something
underneath.

On 6/16/05, Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> No specific Hawkwind connection but some might be interested -
> British Archaeology magazine have a summer special on Stonehenge in
> their July/August publication.   It includes:    a history of the
> Druidic celebrations at Stonehenge over the last 100 years - an
> assessment of Richard Sorrell's reconstruction illustrations - a
> short but detailed retelling of the Battle of the Beanfield with
> some intensely dramatic photographs.   The article's academic
> exactness and eye-witness accounts makes it seem more like a
> retelling of the Battle of Naseby or Bannockburn but its sparse
> style creates a vivid and highly effective description of the
> events.    There are also articles on the proposed future
> landscaping of the site and where the bluestones came from.
> It'll be available on the web eventually www.britarch.ac.uk/ba
> but for now you might be able to get hold of a copy in a good
> magazine shop or from a library with a regular subscription.
>
> cheers
> jill
>
> PS:  Hawkwind at Sheffield, Nottingham and Croydon were excellent,
> though Sheffield was too small and at Croydon I was a bit too far
> back.   However I returned to Edinburgh with yet another dose of
> cold/flu (southern English version this time).    However hello to
> everyone I met down south and apologies to Merrick and Julie for
> not staying with them - I'm afraid my godson took priority on this
> occasion - but it was good to see you!

> Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk>

Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans