Various nonsense...NIK: etc.

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Mar 4 15:35:01 EST 2005

Hey...

Well, it could have been worse!

I don't know why it put in extra spaces all the way through...that wasn't
intentional.

And I didn't know all those invisible links were going to be jammed in there
either.

Stupid software...why can't anything be simple anymore?  I swear, the more
advanced shit becomes, the worse it is.  I ain't a Luddite or anything, just
an opponent of needless 'planned obsolescence*,' and against flashy, fancy
shit whereas simple and straightforward would be so much more 'kind.'

Einäwäg, uf wiiderluägä mitenand

Grakkl (FAA)

*The only reason I'm using this computer, is that my old NT4.0 was no longer
supported by the techies here, and I lost access to the internet last month.
And I didn't want to update my machine to this stupid XP for various reasons
that I won't go into.