BOC: New Tourdates

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Mar 7 13:04:21 EST 2005

Now that the new bassist and drummer are aboard the mothership, it
looks like the band are on a booking spree. The official site has 16
new dates listed as of last Sunday, including their first gig in
Rochester, NY since I moved here 8 years ago!

http://www.blueoystercult.com/Road-main.html

Brian

P.S. Does anyone ever listen to their Workshop of the Telescopes
best-of set anymore? I was just thinking about it, and I can't remember
the last time I gave it a spin. In any case, tonight will be the next.