BOC: Workshop o' the Telescopes

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Mar 8 02:28:24 EST 2005

On 07 Mar 2005, at 18:04, Brian Halligan wrote:
> P.S. Does anyone ever listen to their Workshop of the Telescopes
> best-of set anymore? I was just thinking about it, and I can't remember
> the last time I gave it a spin. In any case, tonight will be the next.

I do, actually!  When I moved back to the UK in 2000, I brought a lot
of best-of compilations to save space :) so for BOC I brought that and
Imaginos.  I've since picked up the remasters of the early albums, but
for most of the post-Agents material I still rely on WotT and some AACs
I made last time I passed by the big stack of CD crates I have in the
States!

Cheers,
Carl

--