OFF: Blackfield and Ozric Tentacles

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Mar 8 18:33:27 EST 2005

Quoting Chris Raymond <chrisr at TIAC.NET>:

> Hello, I have been quiet for a long time. Tomorrow night going to see
> Blackfield (side project with Porcupine Tree main man Steven Wilson) in
> Boston,

I'll be there too.

> and then on the 17th at the same place is Ozric Tentacles.

I think I've seen the Ozrics EVERY time they've been to Boston. I may skip this
one (though last time Fluttr opened for them, and I wouldn;t have known about
them otherwise.  They're GREAT).

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines