RIP Tommy Vance

Si Halley si at SICKTHINGSUK.CO.UK
Fri Mar 11 11:05:49 EST 2005

Subject: Re: RIP Tommy Vance

> Tommy Vance you will be missed!! A hole was left in Radio 1 when he
> went.....a confirmed Hawkwind fan - went out of his way to support Hawkwind
> s musicians when he played a set of theirs. Brian Tawn dedicated an edition
> of Hawkfan to him. I remember writing to him afte he featured Brainbox
> Pollution on the Friday Connection - and mistakenly called it Urban G. He
> never owned up to it.
> Thanks TV (on the radio!!)

Totalrock (www.totalrock.com to listen online)  are playing tribute to TV all day today. They`ve had people calling up (Jimmy Page,
Tony Iommi, Ozzy, Gillan, Coverdale, Steve Hackett and many many more) paying tribute and been playing some exceptional rock music.
Still waiting to hear Dave Brocks voice I must admit...

Si