OFF: Virtual EMS Synthi AKS

Sun Mar 13 14:00:31 EST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> On 13 Mar 2005, at 10:19, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:
> > while surfing the net I stumbled over a virtual (and freeware!) version
> > of EMS's famous AKS synthi (including some add-ons like a virtual EMS
> > 8-octave-filter-bank, oscilloscope and spectroscope). The synth can be
> > found here:
> > <http://pcoupriedev.free.fr/indexSynthe.html>
>
> Cool -- I've downloaded it, but I think my rudimentary French is going
> to get a real workout if I'm going to figure out how it works.  I have
> yet to figure out how to do anything with it. (Having no understanding
> of analogue synths probably isn't helping me here! ;)

        Hey Carl, you know my French is a bit better than yours,
right? :-) Yours,
                  Jon

ObCD: Red Giant - _Ultramagnetic Glowing Sound_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)