OFF: Virtual EMS Synthi AKS

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Mar 15 14:30:35 EST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:49:32 -0000, Chris Purdon
<clyvedon.press at BTOPENWORLD.COM> wrote:

>Well I've downloaded onto my PC and installed it onto the G4, but can't
>get anything more than a basic sine wave audio signal out of it. Anyone
>figured it out yet or translated the French manual yet to enable more
>sophisticated Del Dettmar sounds? Or any VCS3 owners out there?

Have you put any patch pins into the virtual matrix?  I don't recall how
much of the synth is internally patched (don't actually own one, although
I've played a few), but I would have to believe that you'd need to connect
some of the pins to get any envelope or LFO modulation.  The patch matrix
is "the heart" of any EMS synth ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com