dr. who

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 17 13:55:08 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:20:35 -0000, Ian Abrahams
<ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote:

>on the strength of
>just a 50sec preview Eccleston is the best Doctor since Peter Davison.

Faint praise?

But personally I thought it all went to the dogs during the last year or
two of Tom Baker's tenure.

Still, I'm intrigued to see what the new series will be like. I've been
struggling to explain to my wife (who's South African) just what immense
cultural import the return of Dr Who has for anyone who grew up in 70s
Britain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/ has some interesting bits and pieces to
whet the appetite.

Nick

PS Favourite Who adventure: The Talons of Weng Chiang.