dr. who

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Mar 17 17:57:13 EST 2005

On 17 Mar 2005, at 19:45, Ian Abrahams wrote:
> From: "Nick Medford" <nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM>
>>> on the strength of
>>> just a 50sec preview Eccleston is the best Doctor since Peter
>>> Davison.
>>
>> Faint praise?
>
> Nick, You Are Joking! High Praise! Peter Davison the best Doctor Who!

Yeah, Davison was always my favorite Doctor.  Can't say I was ever the
hugest Who fan, but I guess I've seen a lot of the episodes over the
years.  Kinda have it in mind to catch the new show (and I still think
a roaring space-rock blanga cover of the theme would be most cool :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson