dr. who

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Mar 18 02:29:33 EST 2005

On 17 Mar 2005, at 22:57, Nick Medford wrote:
> I do remember watching about 10 minutes of Sylvester
> McCoy as the Dr, and feeling outraged at this feeble travesty of my
> cherished childhood memories- don't tell me the Whovians dig Sylvester
> too,
> it can't be the case, surely??

Don't think I qualify as a Whovian, but I thought the likes of McCoy
and Colin Baker were actually reasonable interpretations of the
character (IMO, it would be boring if the Doctor were always the same),
but were often very ill-served by the scripts from their periods.

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/