Ministry Namecheck Hawkwind on VH1

Fri Mar 18 07:28:30 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Iain Ferguson wrote:

> or even their master stroke - Jesus Built my Hot Rod <G>
>
> its a primative as anything from '72
>
> Chris Allen wrote on 3/14/2005, 4:36 PM:
>
>  > I'm thinking  - if we could get Hawkwind to cover a Ministry song....like
>  > Stigmata or Burning Inside....
>  > Mmm mmm!

        I'm never quite sure if `Jesus Built my Hotrod' counts as `real'
Ministry. It was co-written by Gibby Haynes of the Butthole Surfers--you
probably know this but you may not know that therefore it also appears on
the Butthole Surfers album as `Some Dispute over T-Shirt Sales'. I
actually like that version better... Yours,
                                            Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)