HW: Tour/CD...

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Mon Mar 21 15:55:05 EST 2005

Hi Folks...

Well, who knows what's in store for the rumoured touring in continental
Europe.  Let's hope it happens, and I hope to actually be in the
neighborhood when (and if) it happens, but I've decided to fly to the UK
again to catch a few of the definite shows in mid-May.  So, I'll be heading
into Newcastle airport on 16.5 and then head down to Midd'lsbro for the
first show, almost certainly.  And then I fly out of Nott'nham on the 24th,
which means I'll probably catch the last show of the five that are scheduled
to date.  I would be happy to divert to Cardiff on the 21st to see the FA
Cup final between (Ohio native Brad Friedel's) Blackburn Rovers and the
Mags, but that will likely be held in an alternate universe where such
'opposite' outcomes are to be expected.

Anyway, can anyone give a bit of a rundown on any/all of these venues, as to
what sort of quality sound/lightshow/crowd/seating/beer/etc. one can expect?
Is Rock City the place where the Bedrock show (w/ SimonH and Bridget) was
filmed?

Middlesbrough, The Empire
Blackburn, King George's Hall
Sheffield, Corporation
Wolverhampton, Wolfrun Hall
Nottingham, Rock City

So...um....dare I ask?  When/where's the CD going to be released?  Surely,
*this* is the tour that's supposed to be joined up with its release?!  :)  I
just visited the Voiceprint webpage, which looks to be updated fairly
regularly, and no mention there.  Is it still pegged for Voiceprint, or the
'Hawkwind' sublabel of Voiceprint, or whatever it is?  If not, what's
happening?  This is a little silly now, isn't it?  :)  Not that we aren't
used to such silliness or anything.  Though 'TrevTime' has never been *this*
slow before, has it?

Any guests on the tour?  KeithK?  KeefB?  Keith Richards?  Denise Richards?
Debbie Denise?  Debbie Harry?  Harry Williamson?  Prince Harry/William?

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCDR: excerpts taken from www.OresundSpaceCollective.com