Stalk-Forest

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 21 22:22:01 EST 2005

I'm pissed off. I got some cash and figured, hey now I'll buy the Stalk-Forest CD. Order it from Rhino Handmade. Never see it show up on my bank account. Eventually call. They tell me it's on backorder. If it doesn't come in within a month I'm SOL. I call a couple of days before the month lapses, it's still on backorder and they don't know when it will come in. There are 10 other orders in front of mine. I don't like being strung out. If they can't sell it to me, why don't they &)$#&$()*#in' tell me. Did they do this &$)(#&$)( to you, Albert? Or did you get your own copy without the &$)(#&$)#? So, thanks for everybody's recommendations and no thanks to Rhino Handmade for displeasing a customer. Rant rant rant.
Gary