Stalk-Forest

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 22 09:45:09 EST 2005

Hey, Albert. What would you want for your extra copy
of the Stalk-Forest? So you've only been compensated
for part of the release? I don't understand why they
say there will be 5000 and then report that they're
still being manufactured. Don't they sell out? I know
the Stooges sold out.
Is this all of the archival music left of that era? I
was listening to Workshop of the Telescopes the other
day and thought it would be great to have a bigger box
set. Has Sony pondered the thought?
Gary