BRAIN: Is there a release date yet for the new album?

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Mar 22 18:37:40 EST 2005

On Mar 22, 2005, at 4:11 PM, Chas wrote:

> I realise that Black Hearts of Soul has only just been fairly recently
> released, but is there a scheduled date (and title?) for the new BS
> album.
> After hearing all the new stuff at the London gig I can't wait - in
> fact I'm
> a little impaitent :-) Al - any news yet?

We are looking for a better record company situation right now. It will
probably take 1/2 months before we have a deal in place and another
month to finalize it. Then 3 months to get it ready for release (art,
media hype, manufacturing etc.). So the earliest I figure is October.
Our working title is Denial of Death.
We're impatient too! I'm ready to start working on the next one.
Al