dr. who

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Thu Mar 24 08:10:52 EST 2005

Carl wrote...

>On 23 Mar 2005, at 22:12, Jon Jarrett wrote:
>I thought Who buffs were supposed to drool over Baker's sidekick?
>Wossname ... Romana?

Romana No. 1, or Romana No. 2?  I'm sure there were two of them, right?  And
IIRC, the 2nd one had come straight from the previous episode playing a
guest role on some strange planet, and then suddenly, she's the companion.
Very confusing.

I liked Sarah Jane Smith, 'cause she was from Croydon, which is where Mrs.
Amelia Underwood was from, IIRC.  And plus, she was appropriately goofy and
campy.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Is the new Hitchhiker's going to be any good?  Better than the TV
series, presumably?  (Better 2nd head, anyway.)