Stalk-Forest

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Thu Mar 24 09:07:10 EST 2005

Quoting Tim <ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET>:

> Rock N roll Heaven at 1814 north orange avenue. Take exit 85 off I-4
> (princeton street)
> east to No. Orange, turn right(south) on No. Orange, RnR Heaven is down a few
> blocks on right. I also found Amon Duul, Kaptain Kopter&Twirlybirds,Can &
> other hard to find cds there. Lotsa luck

I think I went there once a long time ago, and they didn't have much, but that
was over 10 years ago.  The store I was thinking of was Waxtree Records (it's
on the west side of Orlando).  They had a decent prog. and metal selection and
lots of used CDs.  The store in Winter Park (Park Avenue Compact Discs)
sometimes had good stuff too.

Thanks for the heads-up; I'll try and get over there and check it out.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"You should have seen the curse that flew right by you