Too Hip For The Room CDs

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 25 22:15:09 EST 2005

Some years back I bought both Too Hip For The Room CDs
- "Gravest Hips" and "Don't Fear the Remake." Buck
Dharma plays and sings on "Don't Fear the
Reaper/Burnin' For You" on the first one and the
second disc is nothing but BOC covers. This acoustic
trio does some interesting things with such songs as
"Unknown Tongue," "Fire of Unknown Origin," "Cagtey
Cretins" and many more.
Here's the grift: I'm cleaning house because my wife
and I are eventually moving and finding new jobs. If
anyone is interested in these CDs (not available on
ebay or half.com)email me off list and give me a bid.
I'm not looking to make a mint, believe me.
Gary