Cult Classic

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 26 18:20:02 EST 2005

Okay, so I've been listening to this in my car lately.
Why was this album made? I know the early albums might
not have been recorded using the best technology but I
don't see how they've really improved the songs. I
actually think Dharma and Bloom's vocals were better
on the originals.
It might have been interesting to do the songs
unplugged, if possibly too trendy.
The karoake songs are interesting. Maybe Hawkwind
needs to do a karoake version of "Silver Machine" or
"Spirit of the Age."
Just some thoughts.
Gary