dr. who

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sat Mar 26 23:13:00 EST 2005

So now it's out.. What did everyone think????

I saw it twice now and for me, my only concern was whether it "felt" like
Dr. Who. When you have 20 yrs of episodes in the background, there is no set
formula or way that the show had to be put together. It just had to feel
like Dr. Who on a visceral level, something that is going to vary from fan
to fan.

For this fan I must say it does feel right. The new Doctor and his companion
have the right chemistry, and the Doc himself, in the few glimpses we have
of him being Doctorish, certainly fits the part. Since at this time there
are NO distribution agreements in the US I will have to settle for this rare
glimpses of the new show for now. As time goes on we will see if BBC America
picks it up, as SciFi took a definite pass on the show.

MCM