OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 27 15:38:25 EST 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

March 27, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#123), and Drool Trough (show #28). You can go directly to the Radio shows
page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

AURAL INNOVATIONS CD MAIL ORDER: I've been holding off on getting in new
stock until I get the new mail order site sorted out. But here's a few
things that I'd previously arranged for that have arrived. I've NOT updated
the old catalog so if you're interested in any of these please email me at
jkranitz at aural-innovations.com.
V.A. - "You've Been Duplicated: Burning Chrome to Disc in the Cyberage"...
Fantastic new Chrome tribute with covers of Chrome classics by Dark Sun, Sun
Zoom Spark, ST 37, The Moor, Drunken Gunmen, Subzone, Scattered Planets, Jet
Jaguar, Sub-Primitive, The JFK Jr Royal Airforce, Orgone, Rectoplasm,
Malombra, and Cash Slave Clique.
The JFK Jr Royal Airforce - "Androids"... Brand new set by one of my
favorite space, garage, sonic freakout bands.
Quarkspace - "The Hidden Moon"... Not a new release. It's Quarkspace's 1999
2-CD set that remains one of my personal Quarkspace favorites. It's been out
of print for a long time but the band got a bunch back from a distributor
and passed them on to me. Here's your chance to fill that hole in your
Quarkspace collection.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #123)

THTX – “The Great Transfixer” (from The Magic Frequencies)
Dark Sun – “Heart Beat” (from You’ve Been Duplicated: Burning Chrome to Disc
in the Cyberage)
Sub-Primitive – “Girls and Womens” (from demo CD)
The Shepherd’s Bush Enjoyment - “The Other Side” (from Bullingdon’s Last
Second Rumpus)
Jugalbandi – “Muted Craters” (from Laydown Delivery)
Darxtar – “Compromised Space” (from Tombola)
Earthling Society – “Albion” (from Albion)
Salamander – “Portal” (from Bent Hemlock)
Radio Dystopia – “An Alien’s Daydream” (from Soundclick.com page)
Thomas Anfield – “Space Gliss” (from Music For Butoh)
Long Live Death – “Of One” (from Bound To The Wheel)

Drool Trough (show #28)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Heartscore – “God Lay Dead” (from Straight To The Brain)
The Stoneage Hearts – “Eye Of A Lie” (from Guilty As Sin)
Arthur Loves Plastic – “Breakdown” (from Love or Perish)
Paul Roland – “Pavane” (from Pavane)
Two Separate Gorillas – “The Wahl’rus Was Jon” (from Two Separate Gorillas)
Ron Bracale – “Durga Ma: Sara Kali” (from Luminous Waters)
Sparkwood – “Miles Away” (from Jalopy Pop)
Nifty Eagu + The Glo-Pilots – “Austin Allegro” (from Glo-Balisation)
Jerry Colburn – “Dildo Baggage Car” (from Smell The Love)
Bob Pyle - "A World Made Out Of Spam" (from Apples & Oranges)
Foetus – “Time Marches On” (from Love EP)
Coyote – “Moon City” (from Insides)
Brother JT – “Nowhere, Slow” (from Off Blue)
Cowbrain & Saw - “A Better World” (from Nearandfar)
DJ Tedness – “Growth Pains” (from Digital Samurai)
The Skygreen Leopards – “Clouds Through Sparrow’s Eyes” (from Life & love In
Sparrow’s Meadow)
One for Jude - "L’Ebloui" (from Hélice)
Symphony In Demeanor - "Crazy Man" (from Symphony In Demeanor)
The Big Huge – “Atop A Secret Mountain” (from Crown Your Head With Flowers,
Crown Your Heart With Joy)
The Impossible Shapes - "Demon Child" (from Horus)

http://Aural-Innovations.com