Cult Classic

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Mar 27 15:47:06 EST 2005

On 26 Mar 2005, at 23:20, gary shindler wrote:
> Okay, so I've been listening to this in my car lately.
> Why was this album made?

I think to set down versions of the songs with which the band could do
as they liked.  Didn't one of them -- Reaper, probably -- go into some
Steven King TV movie back at the time?

(I guess they also twiddled the writing credits a bit, too ....)

> The karoake songs are interesting.

Well, they're just mixes without the lead vocals, I think!

> Maybe Hawkwind
> needs to do a karoake version of "Silver Machine" or
> "Spirit of the Age."

No, don't give them excuses not to finish the new album!! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson