OFF: Classic Albums - Motorhead: Ace of Spades DVD

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Tue Mar 29 05:27:47 EST 2005

Expecting mine from the snailmailman today!  :-)
 From play.com, including sending to norway, at  £11.99 (delivery inc
though): youcan't feel the beating  ;-)

i've also ordered the "Inside Motörhead" dvd - anybody got a clue to
what it is ...? i quote: "This is the long awaited independent critical
review ..." etcetc. They seem to have made a lot of those, for a lot of
different bands.
sounds fishy...

Ketil