BOC: Stalk-Forest

Matthew Braun mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM
Wed Mar 30 11:16:24 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:22:01 -0800, Gary Shindler <bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM> ranted:

>I got some cash and figured, hey now I'll buy the Stalk-Forest CD. Order
>it from Rhino Handmade. Never see it show up on my bank account. Eventually
>call. They tell me it's on backorder. If it doesn't come in within a month
>I'm SOL. I call a couple of days before the month lapses, it's still on
>backorder and they don't know when it will come in. There are 10 other
>orders in front of mine. I don't like being strung out.

Hey Gary--did you ever get your copy?  Ordering the CD was one of those
"Yeah--I gotta do that..." things that I never got around to doing until
last week after I saw your post.  (Hey, I panicked...)

Ummm...mine arrived Monday. #4871/5000.  "Bad oats in town..."

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.css.mot.com-+--Experiments that failed too many times -----BOC+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    Transformations that were too hard to find   |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre | Poison's in my bloodstream, poison's in my pride|
+Simulation Technology Team-+--- I'm after rebellion--I'll settle for lies. --+