dr. who

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Mar 31 04:08:11 EST 2005

On 31-Mar-2005 01:51, Cyberkrel wrote:
> rats - you spotted it - my wife (the one doin the English voiceover on the
> Psytrax CD - not got yours yet? see the Dead Earnest website) - who loved
> it - reckons I was just in a bad mood!!

Well, it's easy to try and hold Dr. Who to the high standards of Best
Memories :)  I figure it's fairer to compare it to other contemporary
vaguely SF/paranormally-themed TV shows (of which there seem to be a
raft, of varying quality).  And I'd realistically expect a new show
(which the new Dr. Who effectively is) to take some time to find its
feet.  It's gotta be good enough to last a few seasons, but plenty of
shows really only hit their stride after a few seasons.

I though the Dr. Who was good enough to give a chance.  'Course I'm
rooting for it, but I've not got enough time in my life to watch
something that sucks, either!

Cheers,
Carl

--