HW: Album Release Dates + Gigs

Sun May 1 13:55:51 EDT 2005

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Mark Storer wrote:

> ("Tongue in cheek" mode)
>
> Notice how you don't say which year!!

        Perhaps Rik has a script set up to send this mail or one like it
every year seeded with the correct tour dates. That'd be the difference
between HW and BOC again, Hawkwind adapting to technology, while BOC just
have Eric saying "it's coming out next year" from the stage. Still, there
was a year Eric was right about that, so perhaps there's hope. Let's see,
he started saying that nine years before the album finally came out,
didn't he. If you're generous and start from the `Death Generator' bit
Hawkwind can still beat that... Yours,
                                        Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)