OFF: The Wrong Number of The Beast

Tue May 3 18:00:27 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Satanic Pedant wrote:

> >667 - The neighbor of the beast
>
> Actually, 664 and 668 would be the neighbors of the beast, 667 would be
> across the street.

        _668: Neighbour of the Beast_ is a fine fine album by a Canadian
hardcore band called My Dog Popper who were around in the late
eighties. If you frequent MP3-filled places, see if you can find `We're
Old, We're Fat and We're Slow' or `Acid Flashback', they're hilarious. If
you see a copy grab it; you will thank yourself you did. Yours,
                                                                Jon

ObCD: Nektar - _A Tab in the Ocean_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)