NIK: Space Ritual - Live at the Venusian Electric Ballroom

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 3 22:04:44 EDT 2005

1980 and 2000? Undisclosed Files addendum is easily the most played of
my official Hawkwind live album collection. Also, I don't care what
anyone says Live Chronicles is really good (Brock's voice isn't nearly
as good as in the studio album, and Moorcock is being really
irritating/silly for whatever reason, maybe seeing what's going on
would explain that.). I've only heard a few live recordings (a few
individual songs) by Hawkwind from the late 80s up to now.

[LJ]
Saw Nik in Boston last October, there were 5 people there! In the
middle of the show I left the venue to crank up and they wouldn't let
us back in*! Spaceseed also had reasons to get amused by the callous
robots/pissy-student-employees at that place. There was a best-ever
version of D-rider, and I got to talk to N. Turner and the band, then
later to my astonishment as I was cruising around on a moped the bus
and I crossed paths again and had the self bestowed honor bestowed on
me of providing special escort to the highway! Apparently it was
needed - after doubling back on my own route I looked behind me just
in time to see the bus fuck up the very last turn, heading downtown
instead of taking a right- hah! Actually the driver probably decided
to got to another onramp down that way, anyway I hope it didn't delay
them alot-- it was probably 2 or 3 AM on a weeknight)

*same guy who said to my face that re-entry was permitted

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans