NIK: Space Ritual - Live at the Venusian Electric Ballroom

Reptoid prabbit at GOWEBWAY.COM
Wed May 4 15:56:17 EDT 2005

Ah yes, the Milky Way in Boston...

<<<Saw Nik in Boston last October, there were 5 people there!

I seem to recall that there were a few more there, maybe 25-30. We had a
good time anyway. But if anyone would have told me that we'd draw well
over twice the crowd in DC that we would in Boston, I'd have asked for
some of what they were smoking...come to think of it, I'd just ask anyway.
Thought the venue was cool enough atmosphere wise. The sound was loud and
boomy to say the least!

<<<Spaceseed also had reasons to get amused by the callous
robots/pissy-student-employees at that place.

Yeah, they were less than helpful compared to some of the other venues.
Kitchen closed waaaay too early and it was even a hassle to get a drink at
certain points.
Still had a pretty groovy time, it was nice to see Kris Thompson, Dan
Parmenter, and a few other familiar faces.
We'll be back in Boston Oct. 2nd with Harvey Bainbridge, not sure of the
venue just yet. See you again!

John Stanton