Love & Peace festival (correction)

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Fri May 6 14:23:00 EDT 2005

Quoting "bernhard.pospiech" <bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE>:

> Hi again Folks
>
> No good news:
> Just had a very informative phonecall with Dave. He told me that
> HAWKWIND will NOT play this festival in Germany in June
>
> I am very sorry but it looks like if I was missinformed by an idiot in
> the Festival-Office
> who did not know that there was not a contract made

I've learned this lesson a long time ago.  ALWAYS wait to hear confirmation from
the band, not the promoter (they just want to sell tickets; they don't care what
bands really show up).  King Crimson is often "promoted" when Robert has no
knowledge or even intention of playing somehwere.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"You should have seen the curse that flew right by you